Labels

Thursday, November 26, 2009

On Bended Knee

On Bended Knee I come, with a humble heart I come

I am getting through each day, My heart is still broken and I can not wait for the day we get kids, I will be so excited and be complete.

We talk to our social worker and we have been talked about 3 different Native sets now.
Today she told me about a 3 month old baby girl, but they are going to try to get Native parents she said well once you get tired of trying to find some I have a family for you. So please pray she is a baby and I would be so grateful and happy with a baby. I do really wish for a sib group but a 3 month baby would do the trick too.

So please please please keep praying that this goes faster for us and that we don't wait forever

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment