#1 thing I hate is when people whine about being pregnant because they are sick and wish they weren't sick and how they only talk about that. And they whine whine whine. How I wish I could be pregnant with puking every 10 mins and sicker then a dog, I would be good with it.
#2 Social workers! I say this because our home study was suppose to be done and I have emailed my social worker a few times and nothing!!
#3 people who do not return texts
#4 Going on FB and message boards and finding out 10 people got a Big Fat Positive pee stick! 10 OMG seriously
#5 TIME, WAITING omg I want to just jump and get a kid WHY WHY WHY!!
Anyways sorry we have not written we have not been around, we went on a youth retreat this weekend and man am I tired!
Tonight we painted our ugly Rose walls and painted it a DARK chocolate colour, it looks good!
Anyways I am tired I will write more later
Keep Praying for us and please remember to pray for 4 children that have been in my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment