Today at church we Sung Everything and here are some lyrics that have helped me today.
GOD IN MY HOPING
THERE IN MY DREAMING
GOD IN MY WATCHING
GOD IN MY WAITING
GOD IN MY LAUGHING
THERE IN MY WEEPING
GOD IN MY HURTING
GOD IN MY HEALING
So I do want to share with you, we have been looking into 2 different sibling groups of Aboriginal children, one group is 2,4 and 5 years old and one is 17 months and 3 years old. Please pray for us and that God show's us if any of these children are meant for us.
Please keep praying for us through this, its very tough for each of us and I really need my life to feel complete and I need to be a mother, I am feeling so empty lately and all I want to focus on right now is getting our children.
I'm praying for you guys to get the perfect children that God has planned for you and you for them.
ReplyDelete