Labels

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All I want for Christmas

Well this year I did not want to ask for anything, All I really truly want for Christmas is children. It breaks my heart to know that its December 1st and I probably won't get kids till 2010, I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for us.

Anyways I am sorry I am such a downer, I am just really tired of having people ask me if we know anything or if our home study is done or when we will get kids. These are all questions I have NO answers for. I do know a family is bringing home their baby girl this week and it does make me sad to look at pictures, but it also makes me happy that SOON that will be us!

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You
(You= Children)

No comments:

Post a Comment