Its nice to have our own place again with more room then a tiny apartment.
Howie and Jake are doing well, Howie thinks he should be anywhere we are so he has been following us everywhere we go and Jake is Jake and hides under the couch until the blinds start shaking then he runs.
The views from here are amazing, Mountains on 3 sides, we look at the ski hill from our bedroom and more amazing mountains from our front deck! I know take pictures soon!
The unpacking is going well, I have a little left then I need to do a big clean sweep and hang pictures on the walls and we are done until the new painting begins.
Evan has been working Overtime since they have started a new project at the mine and last night he got home just after 8 and tonight should be the same. I wish he was home earlier this week, its so crazy moving in to our place and him having to work 13 hour days. But its okay this weekend we are going to Calgary to celebrate my dads 70th birthday party! A new mall just opened up with a big Bass pro shop and a mall with 250 stores and the best of all a Bath and body! wooohhhhooooo and then we are going to red lobster and we are going to go to the casino for the night. Its going to be good to get away with Evan please pray he can go and nothing goes wrong on Friday at work that he has to stay behind.
So I called the doctors office today to see how long it would take to get into the fertility clinic and calgary, they told me 6-8 months holy crap! I was in one in London right away and 2 months for the second. This blows! We will go to see the fertility doctor to ask what our option is and to make sure everything is okay. But we are just going to adopt for now, its a big relief that we started the adoption and didnt wait for the fertility clinic.
Well thats all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment