So for the most part tonight she just kinda got a feel of who we are and what we want. We said we want 3 kids, age from 0-7.
So one thing is we could get native kids if they allowed us too and I mean they as the tribe. I also learned tonight this is with other religions also, such as Mormons if we were Mormon we could get a little 6 month old baby, but since we are and don't plan on switching over that will not work for us.
So our next meeting is September 28th and then October 23rd and maybe one more depending on how much we talk about other stuff.
Then we are put in the system, she did say it might take up to a year but I am going to have faith. When leaving she asked how the Van handled the snowy January weather so who knows. She also told me it took her a year and half to place a 3 sibling group because noone wanted 3 so maybe 3 will be our lucky number.
But she asked if I am ready for the roller coaster ride and I said yes, I just want it to be a fast Roller Coaster, it could have lots of bumps but lets make it fast.
She is a great person and I am glad she is working for us, I told her I will be harassing her now expect a weekly email from me
Well thats all for now
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment