There are times I forget it and sit and think I want this and this... But our whole journey of fertility we have left to God, number 1 thing is always hearing when are you going to have kids and I always say when God gives us that wonderful gift. And its true, I was talking to a few friends and they do not know how I have gone 3 years without doing treatments right away or how I have waited so long but God has given me the heart to realize what I really wanted and that was adoption.
Since the song has touched me so much and if you have not heard it then I suggest looking it up, the words to the song are in bold and tonight as I sit here I thank God for giving us this journey. He has blessed us with infertility that we will be giving a child(ren) a loving and caring home. I know it sounds silly but we have taken it as is, we are greatful that there are wonderful doctors out there that would try to get us pregnant but God has had other plans and he has opened our heart to those plans.
Everyone needs compassion, people see we hurt and want to offer their advice and don't understand why we are doing what we are doing and that is adoption. People have compassion for us and say they feel we are going to get pregnant, I heard that a few times that they had been praying for us and that they knew we would get pregnant in a few months and its almost a year. Thank you for showing us compassion by praying for us, please pray for our future children and that they are safe right now and that they are being shown compassion from their foster family or from someone.
Love that's never failing, wow my heart aches for this love, I have the love from Jesus and I have a very strong love from my mother and there is a strong part of me that aches because I want to show my children the love that's never failing and that love is from our Lord Jesus but also I plan on loving our children, these children will be ours and well loved as we want them.
Let mercy fall on me, please Lord show us mercy with children. It will be a beautiful sight in our house.
Everyone needs forgivness, Lord please forgive the families of these children, please protect them and Lord I pray for them each and all.
The kindness of a saviour, hank you Lord Jesus for your gentle kindness touch and love.
The hope of nations, my hope is for a family of 3 children we are out there in this nation.
Saviour, He can move the mountains, Yes Lord Jesus you are wonderful and we have this big boulder sitting in front of us but God you can move that mountain, Infertility and no Children God you are wonderful and you moved some stones to show us the path and now we wait for the boulder to be moved. You Can Lord Jesus move the mountains!
My God is Mighty to save, Yes Lord you can save the broken hearted, you can move the mountains, you can touch our lives and you can show the way Lord, because
He is mighty to save
Forever, Author of Salvation, Lord you are the authour of Salvation, you have given these children a second chance at life Lord God
He Rose and Conqured the grave, Yes Lord you did this for us and you saved us so we can save these children.
Jesus conquered the grave, for you and me and for our family
So take me as you fine me, Yes Lord thank you for letting us be open and letting our hearts be open to a child with needs such as Autisum thank you for giving us the heart to help these children as so many people want normal children and we will be thankful with a child.
All my fears and failures, Lord I do have fears this will take forever and I am scared I will fail and be dissapointed with how long it may take and being told No after being told Yes.
Fill my life again, Yes God please fill my life again with love and joy, thank you for Evan Lord, please for our life again.
I give my life to follow, Please Lord lead the way so I may follow you
Everything I believe in, Lord I have a strong faith and I believe that this is the begining of our long waited journey Lord.
Now I Surrender, Lord I fall to my knees praying for patiences and strength through this journey.
Saviour, He can move the mountains, Yes Lord Jesus you are wonderful and we have this big boulder sitting in front of us but God you can move that mountain, Infertility and no Children God you are wonderful and you moved some stones to show us the path and now we wait for the boulder to be moved. You Can Lord Jesus move the mountains!
My God is Mighty to save, Yes Lord you can save the broken hearted, you can move the mountains, you can touch our lives and you can show the way Lord, because
He is mighty to save
Forever, Author of Salvation, Lord you are the authour of Salvation, you have given these children a second chance at life Lord God
He Rose and Conqured the grave, Yes Lord you did this for us and you saved us so we can save these children.
Jesus conquered the grave, for you and me and for our family
Shine your light and let the whole world see, Lord let the whole world see that we are going to be parents
We're singing for the glory of the risen King.... Jesus... You are the King of all kings and we could not be doing this without your love. Thank you Jesus!!
Here is a You tube link- Its an amazing song-
Thank you for walking with us in this journey and please keep praying for us, and pray for our children, pray they are safe right now and in loving hands. We can not wait to get them and show them the Love they may have never seen, our love and the love of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment