Labels

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whats on my mind

So I sit here and think what is on my mind.

I wonder when our social worker comes back from holidays

I am disappointed in our JR hockey but also happy they got silver, but they let the Americans win.

I look at our blog and see tons of new visitors so I want to know if you read it let me know who you are. If you want to Lurk thats okay..

I watch the biggest loser and hope I can get motivated from it

I spent time with my niece tonight and to watch Evan play with her was tears to my eyes, and how much we both are ready for a child and how I know we are both hurting from not having one.

That Evan's Oma will get better, we just lost my grandma and now his is in the ICU in bad shape. So Please Pray for her.

The snow, holy crap we got alot of snow over night!

A job at the ski hill, they are looking at someone to run the rental shop, it could be fun but it could be a pain in the butt to. So I dunno, how much money I would make if I did it.

What type of pictures I should take tomorrow

That I am sick and not feeling well at all

That I love my new Iphone and my brown blanket!! Its so warm and soft

How I long for a baby and to be a mommy

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about how much it hurts watching your hubby play with his niece. I used to watch Tim interact with my niece and nephew and it hurt my heart every single time.

    I have an iPhone too and I love, love, love it!!!

    Thanks for your comment! I'm gonna start following you so I can keep up with the latest!!

    ReplyDelete