Labels

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!!

Wow its 2010!!! Its crazy, I met Evan online December 2001 and now its 2010 crazy!! We have been married going on 7 years this year!! Wow time flies when your having fun! We have been trying for a baby since March 2006.

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Yes they do and I can only pray that our wait is almost over, I have faith that God has something lined up this year for us! And I am hoping that its sooner rather then later. How long do we need to wait for?

While we wait we will get stuff ready, we will focus on ourselves and become healthier, we will save more money, we will keep our house company friendly (social worker friendly)

For me I will eat breakfast every morning

Hope you all have a great New Years!!




No comments:

Post a Comment