Labels

Friday, January 1, 2010

365 Day Photo Challenge

Day 30- Wow January is coming to an end! Yesterday we bought me a new laptop, Evan had an accident with his last week so a new one for me! Its windows 7




Our kitties are cuddling, Howie isn't impressed we woke him up to take the picture






Day 29- Today we went to Cranbrook, and we went to Walmart its my favourite place!


Day 28- Evan and I made Pretzels today, they are yummy!



Day 27- I am slacking I am sorry! I paste them on facebook all the time.
Here are my new boots.. I am in love with them!



Day 26- Today I went to my parents and when I was leaving the deer were out the front door, I started talking to her and she decided to come right up to me, I was kinda scared but she wanted me to touch her. Then the mountain and sky were pretty.





Day 25- Went to Calgary today the roads were not that great but not that bad either for being January 25th



Day 24- I made Focaccia bread







Day 23- The torch came to our town!

Me at 5am


The torch


Evan and me holding the Olympic torch




Day 22- Today was a long day, went to a funeral for a young man who died in an scuba accident the other day very sad he was 21 years old. Then went out for dinner and then to see my niece

What are you doing Evan, Larkin buried me. You can not blame the 2 year old! Well I guess you can, she even brought him the garbage can.





Day 21- I have an addiction its a Canadian Company its called Epicure and it sells spices and man some of the spices are delicious. So I sell this stuff, so I can buy it! Here is just some of my epicure stuff





Day 20- So we have this small white pantry cupboard, I have been looking for one but the only ones I have seen are clothes closets so today I bought one, it has shelves on one side and then like a bar on the other but I will build more shelves for the one side anyways its massive so here are some pics of the old white one and the new brown one and one of them across from eachother to show the size.








Day 19- Ooops I forgot to post it but I did take one

These are my nieces sweet boots I love them.



Day 18- Today is a big day in our town we got a street light!! Okay its not your normal street light its a 4 way stop light so here it is people!!


Day 17- Today was a lazy day, played scrabble and hung out with my mom. Came home made some cookies and ate a couple of cookies mmm nice and hot cookies!
Sad news- Gossip 2 kids died from Elkford today
Good news- 17 kids and thir leaders are coming home from haiti thank you Canadian government





Day 16- Here are pictures from our day. Today I woke up at 7am and we got ready, Evan went down to dog sled races and I took Larkin for a pancake breakfast with my mom. We then made our way over to the dog sled races, we watched some then went back to my moms where we made a fort. Our day was good!











Day 15- My view from my couch




Day 14- Played with Larkin today, her and my mom did crossword puzzles together





Day 13- Babysitting Larkin, Uncle Evan played dress up with her



Day 12- Was at my parents and this guy came to visit




Day 11- Blanket time, I am in love with blankets!! I sleep with blankets no pillows! Evan and I don't share blankets because he is a hog lol

Here are my 6 blankets that I love to sleep with



These are the blankets on our couches

My mom made the red and brown one, we have 2 and the green one is from Evan's aunt we got it as a wedding present we both fight over it







Day 10- January 10th 2010
Supper- we were going to have stuffed peppers but some of the peppers were gross. Whole wheat rice, hot sausage, mushrooms, peppers, and onions. Then epicure Sun dried tomato spice and 3 onion




Day 9- January 9th 2010
Today I was at my parents with my niece all day, we had dinner there. We played wii bowling, my dad played for the first time ever.

My niece Larkin





My dad playing Wii




We made a fort and my brother came to lay in it and Larkin gave him beat downs






Day 8- January 8th 2010

We only have a few restaurants in town and this is one we go to often and today they had sushi as a special, I love sushi but let me tell you it was not normal, it was okay but I doubt I would buy it again.



This is Emily, she is my bestfriends little girl. Today she wore all her bling bling


This is Jake he is our other kitty, he would not stand still


Day 7 and its a cold one outside again

I am sick with a head cold and feel like crap today, I didn't want to take a picture but Howie jumped in front of me and I had the camera so I snapped a couple

Without further or do here is Howie, our 1st baby we love him very much, even when he bites us and gives us attitude.






Day 6th and man is it a cold one -25C, we have well over 2.5 feet of snow, the banks are all like 5 feet tall. The ski hill opens this year and they are opening the rental shop so maybe we will go up there for a day!








Day 5- January 5th 2010

Well my grandmother passed away almost a month ago, when she died my mom got this beautiful bouquet of flowers from her church family, they are starting to die so I decided to take a picture of them. Also they are the first pictures from the iphone






Day 4- January 4th 2010
I have 3 Camera's my iphone, my little pocket fujifilm which is also waterproof, and we have a Canon Rebel DSLR









Day 3
So I took Pictures today of what I bought yesterday shopping!

# 1 thing is my iphone




Evan got money from people and a gift card to EB games so he bought Rock Band


I have been looking for these Olympic mittens for a few months now, they are always sold out. I happend to go to the Bay to get some coffee Syrup and low and behold Mittens so we bought 5 pairs... The torch is coming to Elkford on the 24th I think. Go Team Canada!!



I got a Michael's gift card and I had bought lots of cake decorating stuff so I went and bought two pans and a cupcake holder










Day 2- January 2nd

We took a trip to Lethbridge to spend Christmas money, tomorrow I will take pictures of what we bought.

It was a nice sunny day and the following pictures were taking from driving in the car.








Day 1- January 1st

The best Christmas gift ever!! A new coffee maker it takes 30 seconds to make a cup, and you can make lattes, hot chocolate, coffees, cappuccinos


Evan shoveling snow


We are going to do a 365 photo challenge, we are going to take a picture every day and post it, so you will have to click on the 365 day Challenge on top to see a new picture each day!

Denise and Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment