Labels

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hope

So I remember doing a sunday school topic in December and I remember being frustrated because I had 9 kids and they are all under 5 and we had to work on the songs for our talent show and also I did a lesson.

The Lesson was on Star bright, I picked it as I knew they would know what stars are. Well there was a vs in it, and I have always said I wish for kids, but this vs confirmed for me I need to do more then wishing I need to HOPE, I have hope that I am going to get children this year! I am not going to wish anymore I am just going to hope each day and hour, that I will be blessed from our holy father with wonderful children.

There is a big difference in wishing and hoping, isn't there? In wishing, you have no reason to expect it to come true, and in hoping, you have every reason to expect it to come true.


I think my social worker is on holidays right now still, as I have not got any emails back from her. I am off to call and see when she comes back

Denise

1 comment:

  1. Denise,
    There was part of an old song by 4 Him that kept me going while I was waiting. The song is called "When the Walls Come Down" I think. The part is "If you really believe what you're asking, then just leave it up to Him. You just rest assured that it's gonna happen. It's just a matter of when."
    I do believe it's just a matter of when until your hope becomes reality. Keep hoping, don't ever give up until you have your children.

    ReplyDelete