Labels

Thursday, December 2, 2010

bad bad bad me

I am such a bad blogger, I promise for January my goal is to write every day something and to take a picture of Sean every day to see how he grows!

I can't believe it 1 month and my little boy will be 3!!

its been 6 months today we got word of Sean, Sean your my life, your my everything

We have had the flu this week and I have felt so bad for my baby boy, he was so sick for 5 days. it broke my heart.

Tonight Sean met Santa Claus, we still aren't sure what we will do with Santa but I am sure we will keep the story there, but probably wont tell him he comes to our house.

I am so excited 23 days till christmas and 25 till Evan's brothers and sister in laws come!!





No comments:

Post a Comment