So I want to share with you about who Sean is, everyone thinks he is a normal child and he should be doing what normal kids do and when he throws a temper tantrum he throws them and a lot of people get scared or worried and rush to his needs but we are around him all the time and we know what he does and doesnt do.
Temper Tantrum in the life of Sean, not getting his way, not liking something or just wanting to will punch himself in the head or smash his head on the ground. We have gone to the dr and talked and they said medication medication medication. Some days are better then others
Evan and I are working with Sean that we can not hit our heads we use gentle hands and we can clap our hands. Its kinda working but still each day can be a challenge with him and this bad habit.
Sean also is a child who needs space and will come to you, dont try to hug him or get close he will not like you and he will hide with his momma or daddy. Sean will come to you when he is comfortable. He is not liking therapies because he only really sees most of them once a month so they are strangers.
This may we are going to Ontario for 3 weeks and I am hoping and praying Sean does okay with it, we will be staying with different people and I just pray he doesnt have complete meltdowns all the time. We are going to see family and we are excited to introduce Sean to the family but I hope the family realizes that they are still complete strangers to Sean. Talking on the phone and skype and stuff is not the same as being in his life. I just have this fear he won't like anyone and will cling onto us the whole trip, which isn't to bad for us but bad for the family who wants to spend time with him. Sean is not your normal child and he is harder to deal with and I am sure the trip will be great but I still have fears.
Sean is doing great, he is talking more and follows directions great, our one interventionist quit on us but my sister in law Mel is working with him now until the baby comes then we will figure out what will happen next.
Sean is our complete joy and we love him to pieces! This last week we left him twice with my parents and it sucked I missed him so much. Today we stayed home and had a mommy Sean day, we watched Manny and just hung together!! When we go to Ontario it will be great to have a family vacation where for 3 weeks we can be together all the time!
This may we are going to Ontario for 3 weeks and I am hoping and praying Sean does okay with it, we will be staying with different people and I just pray he doesnt have complete meltdowns all the time. We are going to see family and we are excited to introduce Sean to the family but I hope the family realizes that they are still complete strangers to Sean. Talking on the phone and skype and stuff is not the same as being in his life. I just have this fear he won't like anyone and will cling onto us the whole trip, which isn't to bad for us but bad for the family who wants to spend time with him. Sean is not your normal child and he is harder to deal with and I am sure the trip will be great but I still have fears.
Sean is doing great, he is talking more and follows directions great, our one interventionist quit on us but my sister in law Mel is working with him now until the baby comes then we will figure out what will happen next.
Sean is our complete joy and we love him to pieces! This last week we left him twice with my parents and it sucked I missed him so much. Today we stayed home and had a mommy Sean day, we watched Manny and just hung together!! When we go to Ontario it will be great to have a family vacation where for 3 weeks we can be together all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment