Well today was our second visit and let me tell you it was amazing!!
I love him and he is so damn cute and such a little ham
Him and his daddy were running around and he fell on his bum and he whined for me to pick him up, I did we cuddled and then I put him down.. Then he fell on his bum on purpose and whined for me to pick him up!! Damn he is so smart and cute!!
Sean does not have a big language, Sean has fragile x and autism but he is a smartie pants and I just am amazed by him!
Today when we got there he went right for my purse and wanted the pad of paper and pen I had last time. These are amazing things!
When your told your child has these needs and that he is so far behind in his development and to see these amazing things it brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart.
With lots of help and love and support I believe Sean will succeed in life!
Sean is getting so use to us that its great, tomorrow we are off to the park with my parents and Larkin and with the foster family.
Sean asked his fm (foster mom) to pick him up, so she did then fm said to Sean maybe your mommy wants to cuddle, I put my arms out to reach for him and he put his out and we cuddled!!
I love my little ham bone!
No comments:
Post a Comment