Labels

Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31st- Visit 1

Oh man I am so in love!!

Love isn't even how to describe it! I am a mommy and I love my son to pieces! I may not haven given birth to him but the love I have for him after laying eyes on him is just one like a normal mother has when she gives birth to a newborn. I didn't want to take my eyes off him, I just wanted to sit and watch him for two hours today.

He is my little hambone, oh man the love that little boy is going to share with us is amazing!!

So we got there, we walked in and he was at the top of the stairs and he was saying hi!

We went upstairs, Evan and I sat on the couch, he kept looking at us and then would run around and watch tv. Oh yeah he grins from ear to ear all day long!

So we werent allowed to approach him, and so we didn't really I tickled him one time and then I moved to the floor to be at his level. We gave him a stuffed frog and he doesn't like it (oh Well) hahaha

Evan put the frog on the floor and said is that your frog, he passed it back to Evan and shook his head no no no.

He loves the camera and can say cheese!

We did get to see him eat a banana, the kid loves food!

We also seen him through a meltdown and hit his head on the floor, this is a big no no and the foster mom tells him NO

We got to see him interact with the foster kids.

We were leaving I asked for a hug and he gave me one, then he slid down the stairs and wanted to come, he was putting the shoes on. Then he hugged me and Evan again and we left it was hard.

We are in love! We love him to pieces!

We get to see him again August 2nd for lunch- its also my birthday!!

Well I will post more on Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW TODAY'S VISIT WENT <3
    HUGS FROM AUNTIE JACKIE AND UNCLE DAN!

    ReplyDelete