The other night I had a melt down, its so hard to leave him. When i know he is so ready to come home and if any problems come of it we deal with it later.
This past week has been fun and exciting we have done family bbq, gone swimming, went to Gramma's and Papa's house.
It is emotional draining traveling back and forth and the inlaws are here and trying to make their visit a good time too.
Having my ECE I am very laid back and relaxed and I know I drive people nuts but they are kids, they will be fine... If they didn't get hurt then they would be wussy little brats.
I did have to say I am his mommy and let me do it, you raised your children once already and I know I will probably have to do it more and more and more.... People might not like me for it but oh well its life and you have not gone through the emotional roller coaster I have been through in my life.
So one thing if your adopting and things happen how it happened for us please please make time for you guys first and then invite friends and family over a month or two later, its super tough and draining to be doing this all at the same time.
we won't get to see Sean for a few days this weekend as they are going on holidays but let me tell you when he comes back I am going to love him forever and I am not ready to share him at all... But you can come visit!
Wow, Denise I haven't talked to you in so long, but I am SOOOOOO happy for you and Evan. I cried when I read that you guys are going to be parents!!
ReplyDeleteLong lost friend, Kaci