Yesterday was the hardest day for me ever!
I cried, I felt very depressed and really didn't want to do anything.
We never set our alarm clock, it was if we wake up for church we get up. Deep inside me I did not want to go to church, would it be about Mother's?? probably...
Well I woke up and God was telling me to go to church, I cried No I can not do it. I woke Evan up and off we went. The whole service killed me, I cried and I fought back tears and I was ready to leave. They were giving flowers out but only to the mother's... Well thanks just stab it further in. I know I am not a mother but just keep stabbing the open wound. Well after church I got a flower and it was a flower for faith. I have faith I will have children soon.
We need prayers right now for hope...
I went on a website and boom there are 2 little boys, everything we want from age to looks like red hair colour lol. But the problem is how do we get them, will our social worker work with us to get these boys since its a different province and they usually don't work out of province. So lots and lots of prayers needed for us, that maybe this could go smooth sailing and that we can maybe get these two beautiful boys.
I have guarded my heart, but I know I love these boys already and I already dream about them. They are the age we want and everything.. Please pray lots for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment