People ask me all the time how I am making it. And some days I am crushed and just want to hide in my shell. But other times, being at church or out and a song comes on the words pop right at me.
This weekend two songs were song and the first one was Majesty
Majesty empty handed but alive in your hands... Wow yes I am empty handed and I had to think about it a lot and was like God when will you fill my hands so they aren't empty? I am alive in your hands but when can we have a child so they can also be alive in your hands. So when singing this song, I felt it was true and wanted to cry and yell and scream why why why? Why God fill my hands.
So we started singing the next song, and if you remember from before I wrote that our social worker only wants us to get 2 kids, so I sometimes wonder if she is passing off 3. I have a feeling we are to have 3. But anyways who are any of us to decide there is only one person and that is God. And there is mighty power coming from the lamb!
There is power power wonder working power in the blood of the lamb
I am empty handed but with the power of the blood of the lamb my hands
will be filled, my life will be filled, and my heart will be filled.
There is power and the only power we will see is from the Lord God
almighty.
No comments:
Post a Comment