While attending church I love the worship and believe God is speaking to me through worship, I am a worship girl and get more out of the music then I do the sermons. Always have and always will I believe.
While this past weekend at church, God was speaking to me through the songs.
The Enemy has been defeated! The Enemy in my case is my social worker, she says she only wants us to have 2 children and she only wants this and that... But we know That GOD is our final Judge! And I can not wait till the Enemy is defeated in our case!!
Living Breath of Life- Well We are going to have a new living breath of life one day!
Turn my mourning into dancing- I mourn not being able to have children but I know that once those children are in my arms I will be dancing!
To be still and know- Your plan Lord! Right now I may mourn but I also need to be still and know and have Faith!
You're the light into the darkness- This is a very dark time in our lives its going on a roller coaster through a tunnel constantly, never know when we will finish going through the tunnel.
You're the hope to the hopeless- Yes there are the days we feel we are hopeless, the future is hopeless. When WHEN WHEN!
You're the Peace to the restless- I am very restless and God is giving me peace and calmness
Greater things have yet to come!! AMEN!!! This is so true!!
So yes these songs are for what our life will be with Jesus but its also for what is happening right now in our lives too.
So all that kept coming to me is PUSH (Pray until Something Happens)
We have faith and we will keep praying and asking God for our CHILDREN!!! CHILDREN CHILDREN CHILDREN!!! Bless us Lord Jesus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment