Labels

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Slacker

That who I am

I have been slacking updating the blog, but why? Well because there is no news. Sometimes I get upset thinking, still no children, still no word. But then I remember I have great friends who are getting us through this, friends who care and ask how things are even though they know sometimes the pain is tough, they want us to know they are here for us and we are so thankful.

Its a journey we can not do alone, this past week we were able to share with some people the journey we are facing and oh my were they excited that this is happening and they want to be involved and we are thankful that we have those type of people who care truly about us!

I do have a post for later about how God worked in our my hear today from church

But right now I am going to focus on our Nation and hope to celebrate today with another Gold Medal and a new Olympic Record!! GO CANADA GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment