Labels

Monday, February 1, 2010

Not much

Well there isn't much to update

Our social worker is busy doing stuff and looking for kids on the side, well thats what she tells me and thats what I am praying she is doing.

I am having a rough time right now with this, I am ready to fall on my face its a tough journey. There are times I feel like I want kids right now, and then there are times I am okay with the wait.

What I am not okay is going out daily and hearing any news on the adoption? When will you hear?

I don't know when I will hear, it sucks so much! When your pregnant you get 9 months, we can take up to like 3 years! Ack I will not think of that, I have faith it will all happen this year! I have faith it will happen soon. God is in Control! No social worker GOD is! And I pray it happens soon so I don't fall flat on my face, I have waited along time.

Did you know we own a 3 bedroom place and I have a hard time going into the 2 bedrooms because really they should be filled with children. Some nights I go and sit on the bed in one of the rooms or I sit on the hope chest looking out the window praying for children for this room. I think this maybe a nightly thing.

Well thats all for now, not much of an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment