Well today I (Denise) went and checked out 5 places while Evan was at work I do love 1 and I like 1. The other 3 are off the list. Tomorrow I am going to go talk to the guy that owns them tonight he put up a sign that sais $453 bi weekly to Own or rent not sure. So tomorrow I am going to go talk to him and try to deal with him. If he will rent to own AWESOME!! then we wont have to go to the bank and deal with the mortgage, I will also ask for him to lower the price a month maybe to $850 a month. Its a bran spanking new modular with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Its awesome dark cherry wood cupboards. So we shall see Im in love but loved the other bigger one better.
Also tomorrow I am going to go meet with the social worker and talk to her and hand in our paper work.
So please pray we can get a place to live and that we can get the show on the road! It would be best if we can rent to own the place as its beautiful and will help us out with our savings.
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment