Labels

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy Day

Wow today was such a crazy day!

I drove to Fernie (62kms) away to meet the social worker we had a good 1 hour and half talk. So now that all our paper work is in she can input it and then she comes does a visit (home study) and then we go into the system this can take up to 2-3 months then the big emotional roller coster will happen. Please Pray for us and the journey we are about to take. I ask this because once we are in the system we could get a phone call and be told their are children and then last minute be told no. Its not going to be an easy journey its an Emotional Roller Coaster.

This journey could take like 3 years so please please pray that we get our family sooner then later. We do know that God has planned children for us and we aren't sure if they are born yet but please just pray for our future children.

A few months ago I was shopping with my bestfriend and her son turned to us and said Mom why does Denise not have a baby and Nana said well she doesn't yet and Nikelaus said Mom maybe her baby is in another girls tummy. Well there is a God moment.

So in a couple of months we will ask you to join our emotional roller coaster with us and be there to support us and to cry with us.

Today I went to talk to the guy about the modular home and he told me about the one I loved he would sell to us for $168,000 but we need a pad to rent so we are waiting till the end of the month and then we shall have a plan. So please pray that if this is ment to be then God will help us out.

Well thats all for this week

Denise

PS I promise Evan will post one day he did try but it failed

No comments:

Post a Comment