Labels

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We are home!

We had an good vacation we are both exhausted as it was go go go go! But thats alright, we got to see many family members and lots of friends.

Please pray for us as we know of some kids in care somewhere and are very interested in them but need to see if they go on the national list so we could apply for them.

So please pray for us and this journey we may take, but pray for these children and that if Evan and I aren't there parents that they find a home that will love them and care for them.

God has really showed himself to me lately and showed me that I am strong and that he has taken away the pain I have felt about not having a baby of my own and has made my heart pure to the adoption. I have a friend who found out she is pregnant I am super excited for her but she was scared to tell me and I know she has been trying for awhile and was going to visit the fertility dr. God is amazing and I wish her the best 9 months of pregnancy ever! I am at peace now with people getting pregnant, not very at peace yet with those who complain all the time they are sick and that they want to be pregnant and all they do is complain but maybe thats something I need to pray for.

God please show us the path that you have set for us, if its the children then please show us this and allow the journey to go smoothly. Thank you Jesus for who you are! Praise you Lord, be with these children and wrap your loving arms around them.

Thanks for thinking of us

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment