We had a class last week on the phone and hopefully will be able to attend the next one, we fly to Ontario that day and get in around 6pm and the call is at 10pm so we shall see. I really want to as its on FASD and even though I know lots about it, I can always learn more and more! We watched the FAS movie it was good.
We also have a movie to watch called Open Adoption so I am looking forward to that also, its tough to think that our children can have openness with their bio family but to me that is important also.
We met with the social worker the other day, we both had to meet with her separate and she talked to us about abuse and our families. Holy Crap the things we have to do to get a child is crazy!! Anyways Evan and I are perfect Angel's (insert lightening bolt here)
When we met with her at our house she told us a year, well she has no realized a year is not good enough for us and has now said 6 months... She said if we don't have a child in 6 months we will have to look again at our home study... I know it could take longer but come on 6 months is a great time!! It will be April and then a month later we start camping woohhooooo. Praying this works out!! I want to take my children to the lake this summer!
We closed the lake the other day and its very sad, no more camping this year, we have enjoyed it a lot. But 7 months and we can go camping again! It is very cold here right now and I see snow up on the mountain and Evan said it was snowing at the mine today brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Well we leave in less then a week and I am so excited!!
Anyways!!
Thats all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment