Labels

Friday, August 7, 2009

Update

Its Denise here

Anyways I have been talking back and forth this week with our social worker. She is going on holidays but got all our papers. Once she comes back she will be full force in September with us doing our home study and getting us all together to go into the system.

September is great this way we can move into our house and get everything ready to go.

Anyways I left Evan for 2 weeks and have gone on holidays with my parents, that way I am not sitting at home waiting and going crazy about our place. We are currently in Brandon Manitoba and are heading to Thunder Bay for my Grandma's birthday. We will be back on the 23rd and get the house the 26th... Poor Evan has to make the bacon so he is stuck at home with the cats.

Anyways so there will be no more news for a few weeks...

Denise

1 comment:

  1. hey there! You won a giveaway on my blog

    http://tarasviewonbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/chicken-soup-for-soul-tough-times-tough.html

    please send me your mailing address asap and I will get it sent out to you!

    I hope you are enjoying your holidays and not stressing out too much. Enjoy Thunder Bay- I live a few hours from there :) I will hold this prize for you for a few weeks to give you a chance to respond.

    ReplyDelete