The place is nice, there are 2 walls in the living room that have well had wall paper on it, small little roses well I pulled it off today to my suprise of BIG BIG BIG Pink Rose Pannel lovely eh!!! So we will be painting that for sure. Our plan is to paint the living room a nice chocolate brown to make it nice and dark. Its a fair size room with two Big windows. Then we are going to paint the kitchen/dinning room, Red and Black... I will take pictures of before and then after.
So the home owners told us it was a newer hot water tank, well guess what there was sludge in it 200lbs worth! gross eh! So anyways they purshaced a new hot water tank for us!
But we have ran into a problem, five years ago the trailer next door to us caught on fire and burnt to the ground the fire department cut our phone lines and cable line so if you guessed it we do not have phone nor do we have cable for a week or so. We may not get a phone if they are going to charge us to install the lines. 5 years and they never repaired them I was so mad and upset about this. So now we wait and see if there will be a big fee.
Well thats all for now I am exhausted from staying at the place all day doing not much at all
Denise
Denise I did not know you guys bought a new house!! I would LOVE to see pictures! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete